[thelist] Top 10 JavaScripts

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Thu Oct 16 20:20:05 CDT 2003

> I'm trying to teach them web design - and I'm trying
> to get them to use "proper" JavaScript as opposed to
> Macromedia JavaScript - we only have 6 hours of class
> time to cover JavaScript/DHTML, so we don't get too far into it.

been sorta following this thread with mild interest, but this last
revelation has really caught my attention

if you are teaching web design to students who are "incapable" of
javascript, and only have 6 hours to cover it, then please, do this --
tell them not to use it

that might take an hour or so, but it'll be worth the effort, and they'll
be better web designers for it

and you'll still have time left over for the important stuff

like css

rudy