[thelist] [OT - Kinda] Internet Access

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Oct 17 12:39:57 CDT 2003

Rob Smith wrote:

> After another day of bickering with SBC, I've come to realize they are eager
> to deny service. I'm tired of hearing that.

Then why don't you talk to some other providers, who may be more
interested in working with you?  :-)  Just a thought...

<tip type="session integrity -- self.foot.shoot() method">

Since sessions are usually cookie based, *be careful* adding any
other cookie-using functions to your app, especially cookies being
written client side with JavaScript.

A small error can result in a corrupted session cookie, and cause
bizarre, seemingly unrelated errors in things like shopping carts
when *every* access generates a new session ID...

</tip>

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.