[thelist] NS7.1 return false JS issue

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 10:53:05 CDT 2003

--- Lonnie <kr43m0r at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Maybe cuz IDs can't start with a number?

> > return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"
> > onclick="SetServiceDate(this.id); return false;"
> > id="10/01/2003">1</a>

Darn, that was not it! Really thought it would be too. Good catch
though I will correct that. I tried adding another return false to
the end of my function as well, which also didn't work.

I also tried removing the status events thinking that clouded the
issue, but it didn't work either.

This is extremely odd...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward