[thelist] CSS & .swf

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Mon Oct 20 16:13:20 CDT 2003

I have yet to see swf used as page bg beneath html content - I believe
NN and IE render flash as the top layer in the stack. there are a bunch
of advertisment examples on high usage sites that employ this method.

maybe you should stick with straight swf? import your HTML markup into
that and you can have as much animation as you need

np. "No Way Out" - PeterGabriel