SV: [thelist] drag layer in Gecko? [solved]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 11:07:12 CDT 2003

--- Marcus Andersson <marcan at home.se> wrote:
> You seems to be using the old Nutscraper way of doing things. I
> threw your js code away and wrote the following code instead. You
> don't have to use it but you can get inspiration from it.

Yes, it was definitely old :) Don't have to use it! It's perfect!
Nice and smooth in both browsers. I like OO approaches myself so I'm
going to sit down and study this one good. Thanks a lot Marcus, much
appreciated. Helps me out a lot.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward