[thelist] CourseBuilder help

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Tue Oct 21 22:22:28 CDT 2003

Hi Iva,

I went through the bit of documentation on cousebuilder - specifically
how to handle multiple pages, and it seemed like there was a *lot*
missing in regards to what code to use to get the mult-page setup to
work. I tried hacking through the Show Me code, but it never ended up
working.

The online tutorial you pointed out is helpful, and I may end up going
that route, but to be honest, using a frameset (or even divs) when we
have not used them at all through the application ... Well, it's
frustrating. I was hoping that CourseBuilder would be as easy to set up
multi-page tests as Awfulware was/is. :-P

We are not using any sort of course management app at the moment, just
submitting the score and the success to a database for the time being...
It would have been nice if there was multi-page functionality along side
all the other handy Interactions...

Just my opinion as I wind down a very long day @ work.