[thelist] hotlinking

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 03:41:22 CST 2003

In passing...

just what would one put in ones .htaccess to route ALL external calls to
display a fixed image
of my choice on a remote servers page regardless of what gif/tif/jpg was
called

all my images are in folders called gif/jpeg/bmp etc etc , and can have a
.htaccess
ones I want to allow hotlinking to are in another directory

FB