[thelist] HomeSite 5/Access Violation?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 08:26:31 CST 2003

Hey all,

I'm getting a wierd error while using my HomeSite 5 all of a sudden.
I'm on win2kpro. What happens is I click in the HS window somewhere
and get the following windows error:

Access Violation at address 0068118D in module 'Homesite5.exe' Read
at address 0000020C

It seems to be the same error each time, and happens quite
frequently. The app does not crash tho. I do have HS4 on this
computer as well, and my version is an upgrade, so I had to install
that first.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I assume a re-install might, but I
never had this problem before with this app (its my set of discs too,
not the companies, installed it many times.)

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"The fun you can have with a bunch of old rocks and a can of yellow paint." (Bonzana Bunny, 1959)