[thelist] www.quirksmode.org

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Wed Oct 29 14:26:18 CST 2003

Jason Handby on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:43 PM said:

: Peter, thanks so much for putting in the effort to get all of
: this stuff in one place. The site looks really useful.

I'll second Jason on that.  I often refer to your bug tables and
this new site is even more comprehensive.  I do have one question
though, and with no intention of starting a flame-war, why did
you decide to use frames for the site? I assume there is a
functional reason for it, but it doesn't strike me right away.

thanks
-Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com