[thelist] IIS / formatCurrency Problem

Bob Thomson bob at nkd-webmedia.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 01:25:38 CST 2003

Hi,

Code usually just looks something like:

Any ideas?

Bob

************************************
Bob Thomson
nkd

http://www.nkd-webmedia.co.uk
http://www.soqcentral.com

0131 220 8252 (Switchboard)
0131 472 4812 (DDI extension)
0131 220 8352 (Fax)
0785 575 9009 (Mobile)

One St. Colme Street
Edinburgh
EH3 6AA

This email may contain confidential information intended solely for use
by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication you should destroy it without copying, disclosing or
otherwise using its contents. Please notify the sender immediately of
the error. Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be
intercepted or changed after they are sent. nkd does not accept
liability for any such changes. If you wish to confirm the origin or
content of this communication, please contact the sender using an
alternative means of communication.This communication does not create or
modify any contract.

nkd is the trading name of nkd webmedia ltd, a limited company
registered in Scotland. Registered number:215248. Registered Office: 5
Valleyfield Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6AA.