[thelist] Tables vrs. CSS for search engines

list list at jasontordesign.com
Fri Oct 31 20:01:55 CST 2003

I have recently been hired to optimize a website. They want high rank and
are well funded however, their site is in frames. Reading through the list,
I have seen various comments about not using frames if you want a good
optimization, anyone have any good opinions on this subject? Thanks,

JasonTor

JasonTorDesign
www.JasonTorDesign.com
480.577.8101