[thelist] Marketer/Marketing Advice

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 3 10:43:42 CST 2003

I have no advice about marketing, sorry.

Interestingly enough, however, I have a little story to share. I registered
a domain name a few days ago and put up on the site an "Under
Construction..." page.

Today, someone just called me on the phone and asked me what are my plans
for that site. I said I was uncertain and he proceeded to tell me that he's
from a web design and development company...

I told him I don't need a web designer and that was that.

Now that's what I call direct marketing!

<tip type="CSS Design" author="Hershel Robinson">
Getting lost or confused with your DIVs and SPANs and whatnot on a CSS
layout page? Try putting in different color 1 pixel solid borders to various
DIVs and SPANs and that can clarify what's happening.
</tip>

Hershel