[thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Anthony Baker > ThinkBigIdeas lists at thinkbigideas.com
Mon Nov 3 21:39:20 CST 2003

Yeah, but does this apply if you've never even gotten a clean
start? My install of Photoshop 7.0 on my laptop never booted.
Same with Illustrator 10.

It worked initially (in both instances), but failed following
an upgrade to Adobe Acrobat 6.0 -- at least that's what I
think happened. Also, of course, I moved over a ton of fonts
from my desktop and copied them to my laptop.

/Anthony