[thelist] hiding html source code

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Tue Nov 4 06:54:15 CST 2003

hello,

i cannot provide an example - but previously, i've seen web developer (who i
hired to create a javascript function for me 2 years ago) hide the source code
on a site that he had me view the work for approval.

i.e. when i clicked 'view source' it was just a blank file - no matter what i
tried - it was hidden

i'm now learning client side and server side scripting for myself and starting
my own business. i would love to use this technique in the approval stages of
development.

does anyone know how this is done?

i'm happy for you to reply to me privately if this is a trade secret - or how
can i find more information on doing such a thing?

thank you very much for your time

tim burgan