[thelist] hiding html source code

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Nov 4 08:35:06 CST 2003

Message from Tim Burgan (11/4/2003 11:24 PM)

>i'm now learning client side and server side scripting for myself and starting
>my own business. i would love to use this technique in the approval stages of
>development.

In the "approval" stages of development, consider doing only
screenshots/mock up images in photoshop rather than actual coding. Why
start writing code before you get paid in the first place?

If your response is "the clients need to click around to see how things
work", do multiple screenshots and walk them through it like a storyboard.

I'm sure you are aware of that running a business requires its own special
set of skills quite separate from client side and server side scripting. A
great book you can maybe take a look at is The Geek's Guide to Internet
Business Success by Bob Schmidt.

Good luck.

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/