[thelist] Site Check

Tue Nov 4 20:43:15 CST 2003

search at studentssearch.com wrote :

> I was hoping that some of you could have a look at
> www.studentssearch.com

"Quality" is unfortunate word to misspell, and on every page too! Also it
should be "Students' Search", unless you mean to state the fact that
students use search engines, which I somehow doubt.

Apart from that it looks nice and clean. A little left padding on the white
text contained within the red bars would help both aesthetically and in
terms of legibility.

Some minor points: your HTML is missing a DOCTYPE. Looks like it should be
HTML 4 Transitional to me. Also, what is the purpose of the "HTML Version"
link? It results in essentially the same page.

--Chris.