[thelist] Protecting Portfolio Images Online

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 5 08:45:45 CST 2003

Stephen, the view background works with the second impelmentation,
BECAUSE Lonnie didn't do it the right way, She only put the image as a
background and didn't put a transparent GIF over it.
On rfaucilhon.com you'll see in mozilla you don't have that "view
background image" option.

And the link, I am sorry but although it's good to say once that NO
VISUAL can be protected when put on the web, it's boring to see people
writing whole pages about that and other people relaying the links..
That's not good information, it's just mental masturbation.

Cheers,
Damien