[thelist] Stylesheet based on URL

Les Lytollis leslytollis at dimensions-corporatewear.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 04:15:39 CST 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out a way to "skin" the same site for each client
that logs in. The app is B2B and each client company has their own
"personalised" url eg.

http://company1.mydomain.co.uk
http://company2.mydomain.co.uk

The problem I am having is that each client needs to log in to the site,
but I would like the login page to appear skinned in the clients colours
as well, so I can't pick up the stylesheet based on login, which is how
I've always done it before. Is there a way to pick up the right one
based on url (or the host part url)?

The solution platform is IIS, ASP.NET

TIA
LezL

********************Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer ***********************
This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of the addressee(s).
If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.

(1) Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
(2) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.