[thelist] History of domain registration

Roel Mulder r.mulder at mta.nl
Thu Nov 6 02:29:51 CST 2003

Hi all,
Thanks for the replies, and Norman for your lengthy one. It's not a subject
we come across on daily basis. Also on other lists no straightforward
solution has been found. The WayBack Machine indicates that no website was
life on the domain and since we didn't receive any mail we may safely
deduct that the doman wasn't operational prior our registration.

You may remember the trouble the guy had with sex.com being unauthorised
transfered to another company. So, someone somewhere somehow does keep
track of matters in such a way that it is valid in court. I suppose that if
the shit really hits the fan we'll find out about where it all recides.

Roel Mulder