[thelist] Javascript - Form value undefined

Edward Hartfield ehartfield at sflabs.com
Tue Nov 11 11:16:33 CST 2003

If I'm not mistaken, this refers to the document, not the form.  You've got two forms on your page, but your code doesn't distinguish between them.

Edward Hartfield
SF Analytical Labs
6125 W. National Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53212
(414) 475-6700
(414) 475-7216 (fax)
ehartfield at sflabs.com

Visit our website at http://www.sflabs.com

This communication (including any attachments) contains information which
is confidential and may also be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please do not distribute, copy or
use this communication or the information.
Instead, if you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.

Due to the nature of the Internet, the sender is unable to ensure the
integrity of this message and does not accept any liability or
responsibility for any errors or omissions (whether as the result of this
message having been intercepted or otherwise) in the contents of this
message.
Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
the company.