[thelist] menu samples...

Christopher Styles chris at fastspot.com
Tue Nov 11 12:40:44 CST 2003

Hi Bruce,
Check out (if you haven't already), Thomas Brattli's Coolmenus
system...It is highly configurable and I can't really imagine what it
can't do. It is cross browser and *solid* - I can't give it a high
enough reccomendation :) Like you, I searched for a really long time for
a nice menu system, one that could be generated from a database and be
expandable, etc. This is certainly right on the money...And the forums
for this are really good too. If you need an "addin" then someone has
probably already written it. It's super easy to extend.

http://www.dhtmlcentral.com/projects/coolmenus/

I have used it on several CMS's and even built a db-driven frontend that
you can add an unlimited amount of children to any menu item, and
continue adding menu items indefinitely...good stuff...

chris( )

--
Christopher Styles
Director of Design Technology