[thelist] HomeSite: Search & Replace for special characters?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 10:44:29 CST 2003

--- Joshua Olson <joshua at waetech.com> wrote:
> [...]

Right, HS has extended S&R which is what I would use - my particular
question is WHAT to use as the search string for TAB and RETURN? I've
tried ^T and \n etc to no avail. How do you tell the engine to find a
tab or a return?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"I'll ho ho and ha ha you!" (Daffy Duck)