[thelist] [OT] Win Clock Screensaver?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Nov 17 02:33:56 CST 2003

Can anyone point to a (preferably freeware) screen saver that does nothing
but display the time? (bouncing, moving around, all that kind of stuff
doesn't really matter)

I've found 3D clocks, alarm clocks, task bar clocks, clocks that talk,
clocks with chimes, clocks that launch processes,  skinnable clocks, clocks
that emulate analogue clocks, clocks with calendars, clocks with tips,
clocks that are part of your desktop, clocks that are self-adjusting, so on
and so forth.

I just want the time to appear on my screen (as "3:46") when I walk away
from my machine.

Can someone point me to one, please?

Thanks

<tip type="Google" author="Frank Marion">

When searching Google, be aware that Google deliberately doesn't stem. Thus
"car" and "cars" are two different searches. "run", "ran", "running" are
also different searches. Other than making your search case INsensitive,
Google will (blessedly) not try to second guess what you are looking for.

</tip>

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.