[thelist] Best SERVER Software Firewall

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Nov 17 07:58:54 CST 2003

Sorry,

Tip for post to Ken that was supposed to be offlist.

<tip type="CF/SQL" author="Joshua Olson">
If you have more than one instance of SQL Server on a machine you may
configure a datasource to that instance by using the following notation in
the "Server" field:

SERVER\INSTANCE

There is a backslash between the SERVER name and the INSTANCE name.

In EM you can register the server using the same syntax.
</tip>