[thelist] pdf and activex

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Mon Nov 24 12:50:52 CST 2003

in exporting PDF from photoshop it is possible that you did not save the file as PDF format even though the file extension says PDF it may be a bmp or something else - I've done that before....

see if you can open it up from acrobat reader directly - if not reexport from PS and you should be good to go

np. "desolation row", Dylan