[thelist] Safari Gotchas?

Geoff Hopson ghopson at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 05:28:30 CST 2003

Safari is based on the KHTML engine, so Konquorer (sp?) on LInux may be
a comparable platform.

There is a page at apple that describes Safari's CSS compliance, plus a
bunch of other stuff

http://developer.apple.com/internet/safari_faq.html
http://developer.apple.com/internet/css/safari_css.html

Good luck!