[thelist] Flash MX Action Script HELP NEEDED!

Shae Hawkins shae at web-connect.net
Wed Nov 26 10:30:29 CST 2003

I have a map of the United States. Each state is it's own button. I am
trying to program it so that when a user clicks on a state, the
abbreviation for that state is placed in a text field below the map. So,
if a user clicks on Georgia, California, and Colorado, then in a text
field below the map, the user would see GA, CA, and CO.

I am trying to use the LoadVariable in the action scripting, but I am
having no luck.

Could someone help me. It would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Shae Hawkins
Web Connect
www.web-connect.net