[thelist] WYSIWYG text area editors that will work on a Mac

Simon Perry simon.perry at si-designs.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 14:03:30 CST 2003

Julian Voelcker wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:41:28 +0000, Simon Perry wrote:
>

>>It is not free and I have never used it... but editeze [1] from the
>>developers behind sitepoint.com looks like a very well thought out product.
>>

>Thanks Simon, I'll check it out.
>
>Out of interest, how did you hear of it?  Do you know anyone using it?

I have been a long time subscriber to sitepoint.com news letters and
IIRC there was a series of write ups detailing the development of
version 1 which I followed. As a product it lives in my "keep in mind
for possible use" category. To date the my CMS projects have not been
elaborate enough to need the functionality editize offers. :-(

There are several testimonials on the site including one that
specifically mentions Mac OSX. I would be tempted to contact the
companies who have provided testimonials.

I am sure there are plenty of us on the list who would like to know what
you end up using and how well it worked out.

Simon