[thelist] Form problem

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 16:44:16 CST 2003

At 22:37 28/11/2003, John C Bullas wrote
>To: "thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
>From: John C Bullas <jcbullas at nildram.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: [thelist] Form problem
>
>At 09:22 28/11/2003, you wrote
>>Hi,
>>don't know if you can help in finding a javascript that would allow me to
>>set up a questionnaire in a client's web page.
>>I've found one that would nees a  server side script (but have no idea on
>>how to go about ascking the Provider if they ahve others apart from
>>
>>http://www.dada.it/cgi-bin/formmail.pl

if you can use this it will work fine! happy to assist if required

Bformmail.pl is a more secure version

both just need a few small configuration
settings if you are running the script from your own cgi-bin

>>So please take a minute to check out:
>>http://www.abcschool.com/tests.html

It looks ok but needs some "window dressing"
in terms of formatting etc. to look better

FB