[thelist] Phone Systems for Work-at-Homes/One Phone Line

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 16:08:44 CST 2003

At 21:45 30/11/2003, Gina Anderson wrote
>Hi all, need some input on phone systems. I have one phone line and, right

are you in the US or UK?

FB

In the UK a programmed caller dislpay unit enables you to decide whether to
pick up or not...
by the number displayed

Or have the ansa-phone on 24/7 and monitor calls that a way

Also decide whether you talk to your customers 24/7 :)