[thelist] Privacy policy

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 10:22:00 CST 2003

... and another thing :-)

I can't remember if I've asked this before.

I want to write a privacy policy for a new site, but I don't want to rip
one off of someone elses site .. that would be wrong. And probably it
would result it something inappropriate and that might miss some key
areas.

Do people sell template policies, or is there somewhere I can fill in some
forms and have a policy thrown back at me?

I'm in the UK, dunno if that makes a difference this time.

Or is it a case of, err, look at someone elses, blink, then write your own
& don't tell anyone?

Cheers