[thelist] What happens when the client requests a bug fix that the developer can't replicate?

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Tue Dec 2 09:11:06 CST 2003

Yeah - plus, he's behind some sort of 3-Com small business firewall,
which I don't trust. I'm actually going to see if I can take one of the
offending machines off-site to test it on a different connection, and
try and wade through the IE 6 configuration with a fine-toothed comb.

I have a feeling it *is* a configuration issue, I just need to prove it
so I can get my money (and pay my developer).

Thanks,

Chris.

http://flash-sounds.com/ where the download section is the most
important part of the service - and it turned out that simply the
settings of his browser (IE6) caused the downloads to fail. Maybe this
helps - ? (Don't have any further specs about the settings - it's just
the information I got from the customer.)