[thelist] Remote Access Software

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 4 09:11:32 CST 2003

Anyone know of any freeware remote access software that works and will run
on Windows 2K? I am looking for freeware because this is not the sort of
thing I really NEED, but it would be nice to have.

One suggestion I could also suggest for such a piece of software is to use
it to obtain a desktop on a machine you may have on your LAN (or want to
have) that has no monitor, perhaps an old, slow, *cheap* (or worthless)
machine. Such machines can be valuable for various testing purposes.

Thank you,
Hershel