[thelist] Contract Help

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 14:57:32 CST 2003

if you want... take a look at www.findlaw.com they have a wealth of
information... also if you do a google search on
software/contractors/consultants/independant/agreements/contracts you'll
find alot of information that will definitely help you out...

there are also a could of really good books by (fishman ???) i think ...

anyway, the findlaw site is pretty good...

-bruce