[thelist] Graphics Art Question - Fireworks MX

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Dec 8 16:04:37 CST 2003

Hello,

I have an image in Fireworks MX (PC) and I have two options on the marquee
tool: square and circle. However, I want a marquee selection that has
rounded corners.

Now, I've stumbled across one method but it's not what I'm after. I select
the square tool and on the properties, I select feather and notch up the
ticker to about 10. I make my selection, ctr+shift+i (invert) and then
delete. I get this neat rounded corner square selection, but with feathered
edges. :-?

Can you offer the how to?

Rob Smith