[thelist] site check please

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Tue Dec 9 04:54:05 CST 2003

Paul Bennett wrote:

> We have a site preparing to go live soon and I would like some
> usability / download / rendering feedback from people on Os's and
> browsers inaccessible to us
> http://www.teltest.co.nz/r.php
> (Please refrain from using the site name in public posts if possible -
> I don't want Evolt munging search results!)
>
> The visuals were designed by a local design company and I am concerned
> with some css breaking in browsers I can't test for, as well as long
> download times for some of the background images.
> (feedback from non New Zealand people on dial-up would be great)
> *Any* feedback is appreciated

Looks really nice.

Couple of layout problems on Safari.

On the home page
==============

The bottom of the Future Student's box doesn't line up with the bottom
of the blue box at the top (and it looks like it should).

There is a white gap between the pic of the man and the pic of the
matting.

There is a strange blue line across the bottom of the layout.

Other pages
=========

On some of the pages (e.g. Whakatauki and Values) the blue "swoosh"
containing the words future students, no longer lines up with the blue
bar at the top.

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/