[thelist] Very Strange CDONTS Behavior

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Dec 9 10:30:55 CST 2003

Hi,

I've got a CDONTS implementation on our site but something very strange is
happening and I haven't the slightest explanation of the behavior. Your
typical CDONTS mail message includes your FROM, TO, SUBJECT and BODY. I'm
implementing it like this:

myCDONTSMail.From = "this at email-address.com"
myCDONTSMail.To = "that at email-address.com"
myCDONTSMail.Subject = "My subject"
strBody = "<html> formatted text " & request.form("With some ASP") &
"</html>"
myCDONTSMail.Body = strBody
myCDONTSMail.bodyformat = 0
myCDONTSMail.mailformat = 0

myCDONTSMail.Send

Set myCDONTSMail  = Nothing

This works for all of our Americas correspondence, and for all of our
employees all over the world. However, when the address is from the European
regions, the body is missing.!?!? Thus, giving us a blank e-mail message.

Any of you have a clue why?

Rob