[thelist] Need Browser

Scott Wolpow scott at Publiccto.com
Tue Dec 9 11:16:13 CST 2003

I need a customizable browser that does the following:

Mandatory
Supports Javascript and CSS and PSS (Print Style Sheets)
Secure Login

Also need
Custom tool bar for both Nav, Back up and Print functions
Logon before it opens

Lock in URL it goes to (It will be used for an online app

Has a "message" light. (When they login it scans through a message fields
and lets them know if there is a message for them, not email though, but
that would also be nice)

Relatively inexpensive, Perpetual license.
If you know of a solution let me know. If you can develop one let me know
off list.
Thanks (US)
Cheers (UK)
Scott