[thelist] [PHP].csv file upload weirdness

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Tue Dec 9 12:38:21 CST 2003

Hello there (thanks to all those who helped with the site check earlier
this week)
I have a script to load a .csv file to populate a database. The sql
statement barfed at having single quotes in the file , so I removed them
and re-uploaded the file.
Trouble is, I get the same sql error, on the same line, even though
*all* single quotes have been removed from the file. Even renaming the
file and uploading it gives the same error. It is like the old file is
cached in the tmp directory and being processed instead of the new one.
I have checked for stray single quotes in Excel and Homesite and found
not a one.

Any ideas on how I can avoid this? Can I clear the tmp directory using php?

confusedly yours,

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com