[thelist] need good examples of 2 level navigation

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Dec 11 17:57:26 CST 2003

prove...

ask 5 designers and you'll get 15 answers!

I might not agree with Brian on all points, but that is neither here or
there...

cluttered? seems clean and simple to me.

confusing? well, maybe, could be, but then I remember when people talked
about how TABS were confusing.

horrible for corp site? well, I might not go that far.

I will say those are not the colors I'd choose. Nor the type face and size.
A bit on the small side, could be hard to read to some people.

But then again, I know how it is when a client has their mind set on
something. And please, if anyone is about to talk about how it is "our"
responsibility to educate our clients and what works and does not work, has
not had to deal with corporate VP "who know better".

If had clients where I could "educate" them, and I've had them where I could
not. And a good designer knows when to push and when to cash the check! ;)

Anyway, good luck with the nav.

Walter