[thelist] DHTML disables text input fields

Alex Teslik alex at acatysmoof.com
Thu Dec 11 13:17:32 CST 2003

Hello,

I have a form that has a DHTML popup calendar. When the popup calendar month
is changed it disables all of the text input fields on the page, meaning that
I am no longer able to click into any of the text input fields. The popup
calendar should not disable anything on the page.

This problem does not exist in IE, but does exist in Mozilla and Firebird.

I have posted a cleaned up version of the code at:

http://www.acatysmoof.com/posting/problems/DHTMLkillstextfields

This is an advanced problem that has been making me cookoo for cocoa puffs. :/
I am not subscribed to thelist, please cc alex AT acatysmoof.com

Many Thanks,
Alex