[thelist] panoramic views

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 04:31:55 CST 2003

Hi

I want to glue some photographs together and then be able to view them on
the web as a continuous panorama. Anyone care to recommend software for
that?

Gluing the pics together is one thing, but what is it that allows a
panorama to be viewed as a continuous 360degree sweep that you can go
round and around in? That must be a plugin I guess. Is there a standard or
most popular one of these?

I'll be away for a couple of days so I won't be able to respond, but I'd
very much appreciate any thoughts for when I get back.

Cheers