[thelist] Site check - with a twist

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Sat Dec 13 15:41:15 CST 2003

>Gary McPherson Sent: 12 December 2003 03:12
>http://www.propertiesuncovered.com
>
>1. Functionality
Didn't get a chance to find out...

>2. Usability
None. My machine crashed. (see below)

>3. Accessibility

>4. Aesthetics
I hate the top background image, and all those buildings look spooky! The
logo is poor.

>5. Miscellaneous
Having the title of "frames" isn't good for the SEO.

I think the java caused my windows PC to crash IE 5.5 first time I tried to
view the site. Second time the machine r-e-a-l-l-y slowed down.

... some time later...

on the second time visiting the site, my machine crashed. Only Outlook and
the browser was open, so... while it /could/ be just one of those things, as
my machine generally doesn't crash at all, I somehow think it's got more
than a little to do with his site. I had written a lot more, but somehow
don't really feel motivated enough to do it all again...

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Limited
http://www.megaproducts.co.uk/ web design, programming, e-commerce