[thelist] .NET equivalent to PHP urlencode?

Nick Van Eeckhout kaoskoder at pandora.be
Sun Dec 14 05:01:43 CST 2003

Hi,

The method you are referring to can be found in System.Web.HttpUtility
HtmlEncode <frlrfsystemwebhttputilityclasshtmlencodetopic.htm> :
Converts a string into an HTML-encoded string for reliable HTTP
transmission from the Web server to a client.
HtmlDecode : Converts a string that has been HTML-encoded for HTTP
transmission into a decoded string.

Nick