[thelist] Nav Check

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Dec 15 15:11:15 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hershel Robinson" <hershelr at netvision.net.il>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 2:39 PM

> stage.joannolson.com

> > Thanks for taking a look.  Is that only the first time you move over
> > the items, or every time?
> >

> Every time.
>
> Don't you also have Win IE6 ?

Yes I do.  The way it's coded is that it reuses the same img tag for every
rollover.  So, if your cache settings are such that it needs to go back to
the server on every rollover then I see how this could happen.  Via JS I am
preloading the images and storing the references, then simply updating the
single image's .src with the preloaded images .src.

What are your cache settings?  Automatic?  Every time?

Anybody else have that problem?

Thanks.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer