[thelist] OT - keylogger on PC

Brian W. Reaves brian at brianreaves.com
Thu Dec 18 08:34:54 CST 2003

I am trying to assist a client in another city with a problem on a site.
I am sure the problem is user error so i want to record his keystrokes
to help me trouble shoot the problem.

I am looking for a piece of software I can send him to install and
record his actions and which application he is using at the time.
Perhaps with the ability to turn it on and off each time i work with
him. Then the results are eMailed to me, say hourly or daily. And as
with most request, i would love for it to be free.

Any suggestions?

TIA,