[thelist] question about ad sales

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Thu Dec 18 17:10:40 CST 2003

>> Brian,
>> What are you planning to do if you _do_ stop serving google ads?  Do
you have any other options in mind?

I currently have 10 REAL campaigns from real companies that more than
covers my hosting costs.  The google ads supplement it nicely, but once
it doesn't supplement it, I will have more space/impressions availible
to give to other clients.

If anyone is interested, my incredibly out of date, and horribly coded
advertise page can be found here:
http://www.hondaswap.com/advertise_index.php

Basically, I show my competion, and with alxea based traffic graphs,
show them that my site has the same potential- for half their cost.

I have one advertiser who has renewed monthly for the past 14 months.
He must be happy with his results...