[thelist] OT: Recommendation for Mac Anti-Spam Desktop Software

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Fri Dec 19 11:59:02 CST 2003

My client is inundated with spam (hundreds a day). She doesn't want to
use a 3rd party filtering service or go the procmail server side
route. Instead we're looking at desktop solutions. She uses Mac 0S 9.x
and Outlook Express 5.

I've googled and found a bunch of mac software, but being a windows
minion, I'm not familiar with any of them. Can anyone recommend decent
anti-spam software for the mac platform?

TIA.

<tip type="CSS bullet lists">
Rather than using % or px to set line-height, use a number (such as
1.5 for 150%). That way the scaling factor is inherited to child
(descendent) elements instead of the computed value of the
line-height.

</tip>