[thelist] SEO questions - Another Question

Megan Golding mgolding at secureworks.com
Tue Dec 23 14:36:42 CST 2003

Chris George [cgeorge at basecorp.com] said:
> You provide an interesting example! First: nice looking site!

Thank you very much.

> Secondly - where are your keyword META tags? You mention how important
> they are, but I don't see them in your source...

Ahh, great point. By "keywords", I just mean the words you use in the title
and heading tags. I haven't implemented the META tags yet because we're just
starting SEO.

Which means my huge leap forward in Google rankings must have nothing to do
with META tags -- hmmm, maybe Google doesn't care that much.

Regards,
Megan Golding -- Webmaster -- SecureWorks -- (404) 486-4452
             Rock-solid Internet security.
             No hassles. No headcount. No capital outlay.