[thelist] Re: Site check request

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 23 18:19:47 CST 2003

Mark,

Looks great and works fine using IE 6.0 with Windows 2000 and Netscape  Communicator
4.77 with Windows 2000 (including the calendar).

Just my personal preferences, I would think there would be more consistency with your
top heading and left side navigation buttons on the pages for "Media Center"
(http://www.isu.edu/media/) and ISU Home (http://www.isu.edu/). I also like buttons that
have a button or link back to the previous page instead of having to go to my browser's
back button. I would have the links on Handouts page open in a new window, especially
links to PDF files. I have a bad habit of clicking on the 'X' in the top right of the
browser window instead of hitting the browser's back button.

Mike H.